Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs [Easy Keto]
Are you looking for a low carb high fat treat to add to your fat intake or to satisfy a sweet craving? Then you'll want to make these easy keto friendly chocolate peanut butter fat bombs...
These no bake fat bombs are easy to make and their bite size helps with portion control.
They store well in the fridge, so make a batch and you’ll always have a keto friendly snack on hand.
You must be here for the recipe and not for my babbling, so I’ll get straight to it.
Scroll down if you want more variations and ideas and for the printable recipe card.
Let's Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
First, what you need...
These are all simple and accessible ingredients that you probably have stocked in your pantry.
Get the full list of ingredients and the detailed instructions from the printable recipe card below.
Now, let's make them...
Melt the coconut oil, baking chocolate and cocoa together.
Isn't this melted chocolate mixture just beautiful?
Combine the peanut butter, sweetener, salt and vanilla in a separate bowl and then start layering the mixtures into mini cupcake liners...
Let them set in the fridge and enjoy your sugar free treat with 1 gram of net carbs per fat bomb.
So easy and simple!
Enjoy them or tie them up like this and stack them in a small box as a sweet little gift...
This recipe makes 12 cups and the macros per serving are...
I love how small and tasty they are. A little Reese cup without the sugar and the carbs.
Printable Recipe Card
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 ounce unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup confectioners erythritol sweetener
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a mini muffin tin with 12 mini cupcake liners.
- In a microwaveable safe dish, combine the coconut oil, baking chocolate and cocoa powder.
- Melt together by cooking in 15 second intervals on medium high power, stirring between each set.
- Meanwhile, combine the peanut butter, confectioners sweetener, salt and vanilla.
- Pour a small layer of chocolate in each cup. Place in refrigerator a few minutes or until set.
- Once the chocolate is set, evenly distribute the peanut butter into each cup, pressing down a bit to make even.
- Pour the remaining chocolate over the top, and place in the refrigerator to set once again.
Enjoy or store in the fridge for an easy "on the go" snack.
If you count net carbs, then deduct the sugar alcohols from the total carbs.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 86 Total Fat: 9g Carbohydrates: 2g Net Carbohydrates: 1g Fiber: 0g Sugar Alcohols: 1g Protein: 2g
Tips and Ideas
These are made with more chocolate and less peanut butter. If you prefer more peanut butter in your Reese Cup, then add more. Just recalculate the macros as the carb count will be higher.
If you want to bring the carb count down even further or prefer not to eat peanut butter, then replace it with almond butter.
I sometimes forget the salt when I prepare sweet dishes. Don’t do that as it really brings out the flavor.
As always you’ll have to experiment with how much sweetener you want to add. I think this quarter cup is perfect, because these ingredients are already packed with flavor and don’t need much sweetening.
But if you like your desserts sweet, then you’ll want to add more.
I find it is easiest to melt chocolate in the microwave, but if you don’t have one or prefer not to use a microwave then melt the chocolate on the stove like in the video below.
Watch Dr Berg and his wife Karen make their 4 ingredient peanut butter chocolate fat bombs...
Don't Forget to Share or Pin it to Save for Later!
Also we'd love to hear from you.
Please share your favorite fat bomb recipes with us and if you are looking for more keto friendly snacks, then you'll want to click through to our best keto diet snacks article.